[TriLUG] Apache2 / PHP / MySQL Help?

Blanchard Steven sgblanch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 19:23:21 EDT 2008

To ask a stupid question, have you tried restarting apache after
installing php4-mysql?  I just ran a quick check on my test box using
php5.  The loading of the mysql.so module required a complete restart
of apache, not just a force-reload.

Oddly enough, the gd.so module only required a force-reload to be
recognized by my installation.

Apologies if this was the first thing you tried
~Steven