[TriLUG] laptop vendors

Charles Fischer fischer at 4pi.com
Thu Mar 27 15:45:08 EDT 2008

I have a two year old HP notebook and have just finished a 6 week
fight to get it fixed.  I bought an extended warranty and it was a
real fight to get it honored.  In fact it was not really
honored.  When HP finally said I had the warranty (I had the print
out from the web page order and the warranty certificate) to took two
weeks to fix.  The extended warranty states a three day turn around.

I WILL NEVER BUY HP AGAIN!!!.

Thanks
Charles Fischer