[TriLUG] TimeWarner tinkering around with time travel?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Apr 9 21:11:17 EDT 2008

MG wrote:
> YMMV, of course, but I'd take dialup before TWC.

Just goes to show how different user experiences can be.  I've had
TWC since they announced the beta RR service back in...hmmm...99?
My service has always been fantastic.  The few problems that I've
had with the service (usually related to the rather long and ancient
cable coming into my house) have been remedied promptly. I would
NEVER go back to dial-up.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services