[TriLUG] TimeWarner tinkering around with time travel?

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 9 23:31:45 EDT 2008

---- Christopher L Merrill <chris at webperformance.com> wrote:
> MG wrote:
> > YMMV, of course, but I'd take dialup before TWC.
>
> Just goes to show how different user experiences can be.  I've had
> TWC since they announced the beta RR service back in...hmmm...99?
> My service has always been fantastic.  The few problems that I've
> had with the service (usually related to the rather long and ancient
> cable coming into my house) have been remedied promptly. I would
> NEVER go back to dial-up.
>
> --
> Chris Merrill                           |  Web Performance, Inc.

Ditto here!

I jumped on the Beta as soon as it was available in my area (The no mans land between Apex and Garner... the unspoken for land that Cary lusts for... but I digress).  The service has *always* been fantastic.... Though I have requested and gotten modem upgrades as newer and better ones hit the market.

A *lot* of our clients run on TimeWarner - especially the Business class. If the cable in the ground is good, the service will always be good. If the cable in the ground sucks, move (seriously).

Jon Carnes
FeatureTel