[TriLUG] TimeWarner tinkering around with time travel?

Roberto J. Dohnert robertdohnert at mailshack.com
Thu Apr 10 02:53:48 EDT 2008

jonc at nc.rr.com wrote:

> Ditto here!
>
> I jumped on the Beta as soon as it was available in my area (The no mans land between Apex and Garner... the unspoken for land that Cary lusts for... but I digress).  The service has *always* been fantastic.... Though I have requested and gotten modem upgrades as newer and better ones hit the market.
>
> A *lot* of our clients run on TimeWarner - especially the Business class. If the cable in the ground is good, the service will always be good. If the cable in the ground sucks, move (seriously).
>
> Jon Carnes
> FeatureTel

I have never had a problem with TimeWarner and their service but then
again Im more forceful with em if I have a problem.  One time and 1 time
only they told me I would have to wait for someone to come service my
problem for a week and I told the lady, I told her not to bother and to
go ahead a cancel my account.  When she asked why I told her by the time
they got out here I would have DirecTV and DSL hooked up.

--
For the ultimate desktop Linux experience try PC/OS
http://www.pc-os.org