[TriLUG] TimeWarner tinkering around with time travel?

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Fri Apr 11 13:05:47 EDT 2008

Using the Frederick, MD server:
download speed: 6397 kbps, upload speed: 449 kbps

Plan:
FastAccess Extreme 6.0, rated at 6Mbps-up/512Kbps-down, $42.05/mo

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA