[TriLUG] TimeWarner tinkering around with time travel?

James Tuttle jjtuttle at trilug.org
Fri Apr 11 10:26:30 EDT 2008

Maybe it's just me, but these prices are ridiculous.  I occasionally
work from home, but most of my work is over SSH and pretty low
bandwidth.  When I work with large files, eg GIS, I almost always have
enough forethought to rsync my laptop, take it home to work on, take it
back to work, and resync it.  I can't imagine paying these prices.  I
think we pay $30 for RR Lite where I get about 5 Mbps down and 366 Kbps
up. If I came home and told my wife I was thinking of paying 100+ for
internet she'd flip out.

What a crappy bunch of options...

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil wrote:
> Hmm. I went to AT&T's site to look up business class DSL @ home, and