[TriLUG] Hosting Services w/ Ipower

Justis Peters jtrilug at indythinker.com
Sun Apr 13 13:39:07 EDT 2008

Thanks to both Ron Joffe and Christopher Merrill for pointing me to
Cerient and Jason Tower.  I already knew that Cerient has quite a few
customers on Xen and VMware, but I didn't know that they provided the
exact nature of hosting I needed.  Ironically, I had been planning to
ask Jason if he would consider providing such a service so that I didn't
have to keep looking.  Sometimes I should learn to just ask.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Justis