[TriLUG] Strange "squirrelmail" dilema

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 22:33:38 EDT 2008

Putty can port forward ... will that help?

 I seem to remember there being an export option in Squirrelmail. haven't
used it
in a year, but I thought it was one of the options on the main menu, right
after
logging into a web session. It would give the option of exporting email into
the
".eml" format. Maybe the admin has to enable it ... I dunno.