[TriLUG] Libertarian over-representation (was:: [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area)

Maxwell Spangler maxpublic08 at maxwellspangler.com
Wed Apr 30 21:20:02 EDT 2008

I would like to suggest you guys arguing with each other respect the 24
hour rule, go away and cool down before posting again.

Emotional arguments on public mailing lists are a great way to vent your
frustration, but they rarely win anyone else over or contribute to the
topic of the list in a constructive basis.

The triangle, and therefore this list, is full of people from all over
the world with opinions and perspectives to match.  Let's realize that
we probably have plenty we can argue about but we're here to discuss
Linux in a cooperative, helpful way.

Your politics may be very important to you but most of us are not
subscribed to *this* list to discuss them.

With great respect to all involved, thanks for reading my post.