[TriLUG] [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area

Paul McLanahan pmclanahan at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:28:43 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I just wanted to publicly apologize to James, Tim, and the group for
my tone yesterday. I tend to get too worked up on political issues,
which is why I'm not on any political lists. I'm trying to learn to
save drafts, and reread (and usually delete) later... though I failed
this time. I do fully support the cause of freedom and liberty, but I
did it a disservice by that outburst, and I sincerely apologize for
what was not intended to be, but ended up sounding like a personal
attack.

Thanks,

Paul