[TriLUG] [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 1 11:46:04 EDT 2008

On 4/30/2008 5:55 PM, Paul McLanahan wrote:
> think if a problem is really worth solving, free people will come
> together and solve it.

Not to throw gasoline on the fire that has already been apologized for...

But just remember in this special year, free individuals coming together
as groups to solve problem is exactly what our form of government is.

And why Google gets tax write-offs on those solar panels. :)

And is the kind of pressure from "consumers" that "free markets" respond
to. :)

And is why I'll never willingly allow corporations not answerable to me
to change that "from on high."

I thank Paul for apologizing and think he basically does have the right
idea: if a problem is really worth solving, free people will come
together and solve it.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530