[TriLUG] T-shirt 2.0

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 17:13:18 EDT 2008

lived in NC long?  the summer heat bakes you if you are in a black
tshirt.  I'm Raleigh native and I really enjoy being outside, and
black shirts simply don't cut it, they absorb way too much heat...
unless I've got my GWAR shirt on headed to a brutal metal show, such
as PaganFest USA coming to Volume 11 on May 20.  The light grey style
tshirt works too, like the white it doesn't get so hot in summer.

David McDowell
http://www.notollson540.org