[TriLUG] T-shirt 2.0

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Sun May 4 18:18:01 EDT 2008

I'm from Alabama, so NC isn't so bad. :)  Aside from that, the black shirt
also reduces the amount of UV radiation you get when outside, which is
probably more important than being warm:
http://www.skincancer.org/sun-protective-clothing/sun-protective-clothing-get-in-on-the-trend.html

Um, PaganFest is not going to be very brutal I don't think considering it's
mostly folk metal.  But, it should be pretty awesome:
http://www.last.fm/event/489394