[TriLUG] adding Linux/samba fileserver to an existing windoze network

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Tue May 6 10:23:50 EDT 2008

Map network drives the same way you would any other drive in the LAN. If
this
is an Active Directory network, create your login scripts and have at it.

I realize that this is probably a "way too simplified" answer. There are
a ton of questions to be asked about your setup, but this is the basic
answer I have after only 2 cups of java.