[TriLUG] Video card recommendation

Owen oberry at trilug.org
Fri May 30 12:20:42 EDT 2008

Thanks for the tip. Prices are good on Newegg, including one from MSI
that is fanless ... looks like a heatsink with video connectors. :-)

Just to be sure I understand what you mean: it runs fine using open
source drivers ... the problem was when you tried it with the nvidia
binary driver? I have no need for suspend, so no problems there.

Thanks,
Owen