[TriLUG] OT: Guns

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Fri May 30 12:27:33 EDT 2008

Lee Fickenscher wrote:

> Thus this is general discussion and is within the list parameters. No one
> should be told (this isn't the first time in this thread it has been
> mentioned) to take their conversation elsewhere.

Nobody is being "told" to do anything.  I am *suggesting* that the
polite and responsible thing to do would be to move this discussion
to trilug-ot.  That's all, don't read any more into it than that, please.

I could be wrong, but I never got the idea that the majority of TriLUG
members really bought into a notion that this list is now "The OT list"
when "TriLUG Ontopic" was created.

And I've said all I'll say on this subject.  :-)

TTYL,

--
Phillip Rhodes
Chief Architect - OpenQabal