[TriLUG] OT: Guns

Lee Fickenscher elfick at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:59:26 EDT 2008

Not to be an ass, but after the last list shake-down and according to
http://trilug.org/mailing-lists this *IS* the OT list. As shown below:
<start_quote>
Currently there are several lists for discussion:

   - The TriLUG On-Topic
<http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/trilug-ontopic>Mailing
   List. For technical discussion of issues related to Linux and Open Source.
   - The TriLUG Discussion
<http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/trilug> Mailing
   List. General discussion. Topics and traffic range widely.
   - The TriLUG
Policy<http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/trilug-policy> Mailing
   List for discussion of TriLUG policy, the proposed Code of Conduct, and
   other political matters that are META on the TriLUG Discussion List.
   List for the discussion of using Linux wth Amateur Radio.
   - Several other lists are hosted by TriLUG: Hardcider - Hardcore Mac OS X
   Users Group <http://www.hardcider.org/>, and Aurora SPARC
Linux<http://lists.auroralinux.org/>
   .

<end_quote>

Thus this is general discussion and is within the list parameters. No one
should be told (this isn't the first time in this thread it has been
mentioned) to take their conversation elsewhere. As said many times before,
everyone reading this should have a working delete key and if you don't like
the thread, feel free to ignore it.

Regards,
Lee