[TriLUG] OT: Free hardware: Palm m105, Palm III/VII kbd

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri May 30 20:11:57 EDT 2008

the m105 is an early monochrome device. I couldn't figure
out anything useful to do with it and it's still in its
original box (I still prefer my personal analogue assistant
- an engagement book).

The kbd (GoType from LandWare P/N 2500) is for the Palm
III/VII series and doesn't work with the m105 (much to my
disappointment).

If multiple people want them, I'll take the poorest (high
school student, teacher, college student) or otherwise most
deserving, rather than first respondant. I'll decide by
sunday night.

I live in Durham, work in RTP. You can pick up at either
place.

Joe