[TriLUG] DD-WRT v24

kwoodie at gmail.com kwoodie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:30:02 EDT 2008

I too use tomato.  I tried ddwrt about 6 months ago and had the same stability issues.  I love tomato for the real time bandwith monitoring and the excellent QOS.  I work from home about 50% of the time and I have configured vpn to take presidence over all other traffic.  I would recommend tomato to anyone!

Keith Woodie