[TriLUG] DD-WRT v24

Jim Tuttle jjtuttle at trilug.org
Thu Jul 3 08:37:17 EDT 2008

Thanks for the replies.  I installed v24 without problem on my Buffalo
WH-G54S.  The interface seems faster to respond and I like the bandwidth
monitoring functions.

I was thinking of trying Tomato, but it seemed to lack some of the
fine-grained control and functionality of DD-WRT.  I could be wrong.
Anyway, I've never had any trouble with reliability using DD-WRT.

Thanks again,
Jim

Jim Tuttle wrote:
> Anyone upgrade to v24 yet?  I have a Buffalo running v23 and was
> thinking of upgrading.  Wondered if anyone had issues.
>
> Jim

---Jim Tuttle