[TriLUG] Vista

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:38:36 EDT 2008

Kevin,

I say yes. There are online payroll services now.

Quickbooks file format has been forcefully kept closed. I just wanted to
know if any other issues existed. Same sort of issue for AutoCAD as well
BTW. The file format bastion is, IMO, the last battle before a segment falls
to open source. Maybe Word is there now!

Last I looked a few years ago there was a payroll effort being done for GNU
Cash but no planned date.

Tim