[TriLUG] [OT] Startup Weekend

Justis Peters jtrilug at indythinker.com
Fri Jul 11 03:28:29 EDT 2008

Here's a link to the Startup Weekend event (this weekend) that I
mentioned during tonight's meeting:
  http://rtp.startupweekend.com/about/

If anyone from TriLUG wants to attend, I would love to see you there.
It's going to be a bunch of crazy entrepreneur types who love
technology. We're hoping to have a great time and create something
interesting while we're at it. Here's an excerpt from the website:

"Startup Weekend is jazz for entrepreneurs. Each person improvises using
their own instruments and style to create something entirely new and
wonderful–all in one brief session. Launching a company from conception
to launch creates a business and a space for connections between
forward-thinking people in the context of working together. From July
11-13, Edge Office in Raleigh will host the 21st Startup Weekend as
entrepreneurs from across the RTP area gather in this experiment for
community and profit."

My apologies for the short notice. It's Jazz. Improvise. I hope you'll
come jam with us.

Kind regards,
Justis