[TriLUG] Mailing list guidance requested...

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Jul 19 18:12:35 EDT 2008

But wait, that's not all you'll receive. They are also an open source
outfit.

Their 5th anniversary party last night was a blast. I wish I were 25
years old and had a $10 million company with over 100 employees.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE

President

Neuse River Networks

919-838-1672

http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing
with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to
provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE
Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to.
Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by
applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative
service.