[TriLUG] Anybody using DD-WRT?

Brian Daniels bitmage at pobox.com
Thu Jul 31 16:20:37 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 04:10:38PM -0400, John Wheeler wrote:

> What services do you have turned on for this setup? Have you modified
> the default options much?

A bit.  I set up port forwarding, and OpenVPN.  Wpa key and passwords.  Dyndns.
Nothing really unusual other than the vpn, and that was just pasting keys into
the web interface.  I haven't made any changes through ssh, everything was done
with the web interface.

I've made a post on their forums:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=197399#197399
and found another user reporting the same issue earlier in the month.  He got a
bogus reply about it being for pinging, and no one followed up further.

I'll post back here if I learn more, but I'm not using DD-WRT for the moment.

--Brian

--
Be it thy course to busy giddy minds
With foreign quarrels; that action, hence borne out,

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at pobox.com
      http://www.eviloverlord.net