[TriLUG] Fedora Core 9

James McManus jmpmcmanus at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 11:38:15 EDT 2008

This weekend I upgraded to fedora core 9.  Since then I have been working through a series of relatively minor issues, related to the upgrade.  However, today I did an additional upgrade of 7 packages including the kernal. When I rebooted my system, it got to grub and then began beeping, and stalled out there.  I have attempting to use the rescue OS, but need to find more information on this problem. I suspect it has something to do with the new kernal. Is anybody familiar with this problem?

My machine CPU is an AMD (64) duel core.

Thanks
Jim