[TriLUG] My EeePC 1000 Review

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:27:09 EDT 2008

Very cool!  Thanks for sharing!  I'd really be curious about one aspect of
ownership (and it's probably one you don't want to test right away with a
new toy): if you shut the unit down how long does it take the battery to
discharge?  The reason I ask is I've wanted a (very) small 2nd, personal
laptop in my backpack for various uses for years and this thing looks like
it just might fit the bill.

Greg