[TriLUG] My EeePC 1000 Review

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Wed Aug 13 14:44:12 EDT 2008

No problem on the review, though others might in interested in my so
far short experience with it.

When you say shut the unit down, do you mean complete poweroff or
suspend?

Poweroff I imagine it would still have decent battery left after a
couple months.  Suspended, don't know, but given how I tend to leave
it in my bag in suspend mode often, there's a good chance I may end up
testing this situation sooner than you might think :-).

Cheers,
David

David A. Cafaro <dac at trilug.org> <dac at cafaro.net>
Cafaro's Ramblings:  www.cafaro.net