[TriLUG] Linux Podcast Rigs Part Deux

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:34:41 EDT 2008

 I took Ubuntu Studio for a test drive recently. I liked it, but I "nuked"
it and started with a Ubuntu basic install and
added the tools i wanted. The podcast I do 4 times a year doesn't require a
whole lot, so I didn't need all the bells
and whistles ... and there are TONS of those in Ubuntu Studio. I just use
audacity and tie everything together via
copy/paste.

Ardour is a do-all multi-track DAW that isn't tough to learn.
http://ardour.org/

http://ubuntustudio.org/