[TriLUG] Resetting VPN Password in Ubuntu / Missing gnome-keyring-manager

Craig Taylor ctalkobt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 20:48:39 EDT 2008

Follow-up :

*sigh*, As is usual after I ask for help - things start working as I believe
they should.

nm-applet now, properly, asks me to enter the correct password when
attempting to connect to the VPN. Entering it then connects me correctly.

So #1 below is resolved which leaves #2 - Shouldn't hardy have
network-manager-applet package in it's repositiories?