[TriLUG] Embarq High Speed Internet - Opinions?

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:52:12 EDT 2008

At this point I go into the the modem and run the diagnostics. I can
give them hard evidence in the form of S/N ratio values. It also helps
when the neighbor a couple of houses down the street works for Embarq.

The chat feature on the Embarq site has gotten me better technical
support. Of course if the line is down its back to the voice-mode, go
into town to find a hot-spot, or piggy back off of some one else's service.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!
www.jars.net