[TriLUG] asterisk question

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Sat Nov 15 20:36:25 EST 2008

Greg,

I believe all that you are asking for is possible with Asterisk,
unfortunately I've been away from asterisk long enough that I can't
tell you how to do this off the top of my head.   It will have to do
with your dial plans, but restricting where you can call and provider
failover is all very easily doable.

Also I believe there are a other voip servers that are gaining good
ground as opposed to Asterisk, OpenPBX, SIPex, and, Freeswitch I think.

Matt P.