[TriLUG] Not Linux: Anyone else feeling the pain?

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 27 12:21:44 EST 2008

Ah, No.
they parboil their pork. It is more like a florida style of BBQ which is
where the owners are from.
two thumbs down on their "nanner puddin" which turns out to be jello
vanilla custard (no nanners to be found), 4 nilla wafers and some
whipped cream on top in a plastic cup.

Of course folks that live in Cary (pronounced Kay-ree) see nothing wrong
with it but we all know the acronym what the name Cary stands for (for
the uninitiated: _C_oncentrated _A_rea for _R_elocated _Y_ankies).

Of course being from Wilson, I am all for either Bill Ellis BBQ or Parker's.
Bill's finally got their Brunswick stew recipe fixed and figured out the
buffet style dinning does not work for a BBQ place. Both are two thumbs
up for their "nanner puddin". Thats week old nanners (bananas), egg
custard, soft nanner cookies and a Merange topping served still warm.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!
www.jars.net