[TriLUG] Javascript.. why?

Michael Kimsal mgkimsal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:34:45 EST 2008

On a somewhat related, yet slightly tangential note, I'm exploring the idea
of starting a monthly magazine (http://www.jsmag.com) focusing on
Javascript.  It seems there's definitely some interest in the topic  :)
If anyone who's contributed here would be interested in
writing/contributing, please ping me.

--
Michael Kimsal, GroovyMag
http://www.groovymag.com/latest