[TriLUG] New Vista laptop needs Linux

Hadrian Zbarcea hzbarcea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:53:16 EST 2008

Michael, I've had experiences similar to yours.  I think it depends a
lot on who you get to talk to.  I think  employees tend to behave
(predictably) irrationally when such odd requests pop up and act
towards minimizing their personal risk and not increasing the business
revenue.

http://www.predictablyirrational.com/

Hadrian