[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Meeting reminder: this Thurs 8th Jan - 7pm - RH in Raleigh

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:50:55 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 11:27 AM, James Jones <jc.jones at tuftux.com> wrote:
> My location, outside Wendell, is convenient for Red Hat ( about 27
> miles away ). Triangle Park is not as convenient. I would prefer Red
> Hat.
>
> To the Triangle is nearly 40 miles.

And, to get to Red Hat from Carborro is over 30 miles.  But, none of that
is the point.  There will always be edge cases (sorry, but if you chose to
live so far outside the triangle, then you have to be prepared to accept that
not everything will be convenient to you.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace