[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Meeting reminder: this Thurs 8th Jan - 7pm - RH in Raleigh

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 13:12:09 EST 2009

 I've attended 2 meetings since 2001. Actually, 1 installfest and I
came in at the end of a regular meeting in 2004.
Point being, getting to Red Hat has never been "easy" for me with work
hours, but I'm not complaining at all. The
resources of the this group have been invaluable since our family
moved here. Maybe one day I'll become a regular
meeting attendee. Until then, thanks for all the help.