[TriLUG] FS: new ASUS Eee 1000HD* $340

David Black dave at jamsoft.com
Thu Jan 8 12:38:18 EST 2009

FS: new ASUS Eee PC 1000HD, (*) the Best Buy edition. Partial specs: 10.2" 1024x600 LCD, 120 GB HD, 1 GB RAM, 802.b/g, XP Home preload.

It's on the whole quite a nice netbook but I'm just not happy with the exact feature set of this model.
Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9050171&st=1000hd&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1218012530030

Advertising here because I'd rather sell it to a TriLUG-ger at a discount vs. donating the restock fee to Best Buy.
Total paid with tax, $373. Booted 4-5 times into the preinstalled XP - unconfigured, shut down and put it back in the box.

Asking $340 cash/cashier's check - prefer pickup in RTP or can deliver on my way home from work (between RTP and Hillsborough). I haven't decided whether to come to the meeting tonight but if you want it delivered there, let me know.

Questions offline, please.

Dave