[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] MAINTENANCE REBOOT of pilot.trilug.org Sat 19:00

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Fri Jan 9 14:32:19 EST 2009

pilot.trilug.org will rebooted for regular maintenance tomorrow
(Saturday the 10th) at 19:00. Services should be fully restored by
19:05, but we're reserving a 30-minute maintenance window. The
maintenance will be complete by 19:30.

The following TriLUG/NCSA services are affected:

* mail
* mailman mailing lists
* websites (apache vhosts)
* login shells & screen sessions

Please contact me off-list if tomorrow's maintenance poses a severe burden.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But