[TriLUG] Spring Cleaning!

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sat Jan 10 17:53:08 EST 2009

Yes, it's spring! It must be, because it's been a balmy 65 degrees outside
with the sun shining, the birds tweeting and can that be... yes! Our bulbs
are coming up! I love spring!

*cough*

So while cleaning out my Geek Closet(tm) I found something that while I
would dearly love to keep it, I can't actually justify the space anymore.
I'm thinking there's a chance someone out there might be interested in it.

It's an Apple ][ Plus with a single floppy disk drive and joystick. Oh, and
a color monitor. It all works, though I don't have an actual Apple ][
floppies to boot from, but I have no reason to believe it doesn't work.
Someone wrote "Trash" on top of the monitor, but it works fine. Yes, some
horrible, mean person was GOING TO THROW IT AWAY!!!

Hmph.

E-mail me if interested!

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #