[TriLUG] hostname wrong for mailman

Scott Lambdin lopaki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 22:58:56 EST 2009

This is not about virtual hosts, other than MM seems to use the virtual
class to instantiate the actual hostname.  At some point, something told MM
that was the hostname and it saves it in the mm_cfg.py file.  Perhaps the
system once was that name when MM was installed?  That's what I did once.
In the distant past.

There's a box?