[TriLUG] Blackberry with TriLUG mail?

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sat Jan 24 21:35:01 EST 2009

I would have figured specifying the username and password would take care
of that portion of the authentication process.  I also would have figured
that configuring TLS on the phone to allow proxies and to use
mail.trilug.org as a SSL/TLS server would fix that part.  The unsigned
cert probably doesn't help, but I think the biggest obstacle seembs to be
my inability to configure the phone to know it has to use TLS, and what
port to connect to.

William Sutton