[TriLUG] Looking for Lifebook video cable

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Tue Jan 27 13:30:54 EST 2009

I got a Fujitsu LifeBook P2040 just yesterday from a friend. Works like a
champ but they didn't have the external video cable for it. The connector on
the side is a funky slotted sort. Anyone know what kind of cable I need? Or
maybe even have one, :D

And any recommendations on what Linux distro would make best use of the
hardware? I'm aiming to have it as my daughter's PC, but need to have WiFi
working along with a web browser and Flash. Yeah, I know I'll probably need to
taint the kernel...

Thanks in advance!