[TriLUG] Entry Level Technician Job

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Tue Jan 27 13:28:51 EST 2009

We are hiring a VERY entry level technician/gopher.  This isn't sysadmin
job and the pay reflects that.  If you know someone who is interested
have them send a resume to itjobs at rxhealthcare.org.  While most of our
desktops are Windows, almost all of our servers are Linux.

Here are the details.

Entry Level Computer Technician

Physicians Pharmacy Alliance is looking for an Entry Level Computer
Technician to support its growing pharmacy business.

We are seeking an Entry Level Computer Technician to:

Install and move computers and telephones
Handle printer and fax machine problems including changing toner and ink
cartridges and simple cleaning tasks
Install ethernet cables
Maintain an inventory of computer equipment
Run simple reports using Windows and web based applications
Provide initial troubleshooting of computer hardware and software problems

No certifications required.  Technical aptitude is required.  Knowledge
of simple Windows administration tasks required.  Ability to work with a
word processor and spreadsheet programs is required.  Experience with
Linux is a plus.

Location: Cary, NC
This is a full-time position and the pay is hourly.

Physicians Pharmacy is one of the top 10 fastest growing business in the
Triangle for 2 years in a row, according to the Triangle Business
Journal's Fast 50 survey.  We offer health insurance and 401K benefits.

Principals only, no recruiters.

To apply send your resume to itjobs at rxhealthcare.org

--
Steve Kuekes