[TriLUG] Searching for image processing job

Charles Fischer fischer at 4pi.com
Fri Jan 30 11:26:01 EST 2009

Anybody know of a job in computer image processing?  In the RTP area?

I have a lot of experience in both medical and industrial imaging.  I
have worked in academia and in industry.  If you know of short or
long term, full or part time work please let me know, off list at
PLCFischer at nc.rr.com.

Very short resume:
I have programmed image processing applications in Linux, UNIX,
Microsoft Windows and even VMS environments.  In the medical field, I
have worked with ophthalmologists, cardiologists, pathologists,
biomedical researchers and in drug discovery.  Medical modalities
include: light microscopes, electron microscopes, MRI, CT, X-Ray,
ultrasound, fundus cameras and slit lamps.  In the industrial setting
I have written programs to sort good from bad grain, doughnuts,
potato chips and non-food items.  I do not claim to be a hardware
expert, but I have interfaced to assembly lines and other devices
using embedded processors, analog to digital converters and digital
to analog converters.

Thanks
Charles Fischer