[TriLUG] Google hosted email (was Debian on PowerMac G4)

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:28:01 EST 2009

john,

i have done that. i've got five or six domains hosted by google. i
redirected the email so that it all goes to one account. google mail
accounts are aware of that and accomodate it properly for both reply and new
emails.

stan

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:12 PM, John Turner <ukcsgrad89 at gmail.com> wrote:

> What timing.  I was just considering switching my domains over to Google
> hosted email.
> Has anyone moved more than 1 domain over?  So bob at domaina and
> bob at domainbboth go to Google account bob?
>
> John
>
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Dave Sorenson <dave at logicalgeek.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I moved mine back to my servers after a couple of weeks of too much Ham
> > getting thrown in with Spam.  I was spending more time trolling the spam
> > folder than I liked. I'd move back if you could tweak or turn off the
> > spam filters more effectively.
> >
> > YMMV
> > Dave
> >
> > James Jones wrote:
> > > Weave, Tanner  and all,
> > >
> > > I have been using Google Hosted Email servers for well over a year.
> > > Almost no hitches in there giddiup!
> > >
> > > Plus you have all the usual google docs, etc.
> > >
> > > jcj

> email
> GMail
> with
> incurs).

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
the oBoJ Foundation is the open source community coming together for the
benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of raising
awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.
www.oBoJ.org