[TriLUG] permlinks or redirect management in Apache

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Mar 18 14:26:10 EDT 2009

Tony Spencer wrote:
> I would manage this in .htaccess but I would first see if you can't
> manage to change your app so that there is always only one URL per piece
> of content.

If I understood the question correctly, we already have only a single
URL per piece of content.  The problem is that the URL might change.
The software is already in the field (with the URLs in it) and we want
it to not send the user to 404s.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services