[TriLUG] really OT: Re: [OT] Moving, stuff for sale/free

Kristopher Kane kristopher.kane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:55:06 EDT 2009

Here is a link to Click and Clack (Car Talk - My favourite show)

http://www.v-dac.com/cartalk/taxlegal/taxes.html

Looks like it includes the information that you require.

I think I was wrong/misleading about the NPR statement.  I thought there was
an NPR vehicle donation program but it my have just been the Car Talk
donation.  Either way the donation minus transfer/towing fees goes to public
radio stations.

The best reason is a quote from the Car Talk web site: "The car's been good
to you, and you want to do one last good thing for it."

-Kane