[TriLUG] Job Opportunity - RTP

Elizabeth Goodwin egoodwin at apexsystemsinc.com
Mon May 11 13:42:49 EDT 2009

I am currently recruiting for a Technical Support opportunity that is 3rd shift.  Our client is looking to hire in the next week. Please call Josh Hedrick at 919-836-1234 to inquire about the position.  If you are not interested by know someone who might be, please refer them to us. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Requirements:

Support Windows, AIX, SUN, and Linux servers.

We also provide hands on support for onsite servers and some network devices

Work from a ticket queue and we receive an average of 400 tickets per month/per operator.

Key Skills: Unix and Windows server knowledge, communication, able to follow documented procedures, good attitude, willing to learn.

Libby Goodwin
Delivery Manager

APEX Systems, Inc.
5430 Wade Park Blvd., Suite 302