[TriLUG] Job Opportunity - Morrisville - Aviation near 40

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:41:43 EDT 2009

AccuDoc Solutions has an immediate opening for an entry to mid-level
programmer.  This is a full-time, salaried position that offers
medical / dental benefits, 401(k), paid sick-leave, and paid vacation.
 The work hours are generally from 8a - 5p, Monday through Friday with
some off-schedule / overtime work.

AccuDoc Solutions is a fast growing company that provides
comprehensive billing and online services for hospital and
healthcare-based clients.

We are looking for someone to assist in the development of our
internal billing systems, document creation systems, customer web
sites, customer payment portals, and internal processing scripts using
PHP and Perl.  We use MySQL for our databases, and our sites / systems
are housed mainly on Ubuntu and OpenBSD boxes. A knowledge of the Zend
Framework would be helpful, but not necessary.

If this sounds interesting to you, please email me directly at
mfreeze at accudocsolutions.com.

Regards,
Mark.